Singularly focused Uniquely prepared
Protection For Injured Motorcyclists
Motorcyclists face an array of hazards on Virginia’s streets and highways. When collisions occur — often due to a car or truck driver’s unsafe lane change, failure to yield or another negligent maneuver — injuries are almost always serious and sometimes catastrophic.
In a time of trauma and great concern about the future, negotiating on your own and relying on an insurance company to treat you fairly are risks too great to take. Disputes over fault, insurance coverage issues and other aspects of motorcyclist injury claims are complex. You can turn to us at Parthemos & Curran, PLLC, for the counsel and advocacy you need.
Extensive Knowledge Of Serious Accident Claims And Motorcyclist Insurance Issues
With offices in Winchester and throughout Prince William County, our attorneys will make it their mission to obtain all compensation available to support your financial and personal recovery. Key steps may include:
- Thoroughly investigating the accident to establish causation and fault, aided by experts in reconstruction and other fields if needed
- Bringing forth evidence of gross negligence such as intoxicated driving or texting while driving, which may enable a greater recovery that includes punitive damages
- Documenting your own or your injured family member’s medical condition, rehabilitation needs and other factors in the total financial impact of the accident on your life
- Examining all applicable insurance policies and exploring any other potential sources of recovery
- Building your case for a possible trial from day one while actively attempting to negotiate a just settlement
We respect motorcyclists’ rights on the road and empathize with the long-term challenges faced by people with serious and disabling injuries. If you have lost a family member in a fatal accident, we are prepared to handle your wrongful death claim with passion and determination.
Turn To Our Compassionate, Responsive Legal Team Now
For personalized representation, call 540-686-1498 (Winchester) or 571-486-1010 (Prince William County). We will provide a free case evaluation, and you will pay no attorney fees unless we obtain a favorable settlement or verdict.