Legal Representation For Victims Of Major Accidents
In many situations, recovering from an injury creates financial hardship. When an individual requires surgery, cannot work for an extended period or faces permanent disablement, a qualified attorney is essential to obtaining the compensation needed for adequate care.
Serving in Winchester, Prince William County and throughout northern Virginia, the attorneys at Parthemos & Curran, PLLC, have spent decades assisting injury victims in their efforts to recover all available compensation. If you or a family member has been seriously hurt because someone else was negligent, our legal team will do everything possible to help you maintain financial stability and get back on track.
Help For A Full Array Of Serious Injuries
Insurance companies are profit motivated. There is great incentive for them to settle injury claims quickly and limit future exposure. We protect our clients’ long-term interests and futures by ensuring the full impact of life-changing injuries is carefully evaluated.
Serious and catastrophic injury cases demand rigorous, trial-proven legal representation. Drawing on more than 75 years of combined experience, our attorneys provide exactly that. Our case experience covers a broad spectrum of:
- Head and brain injuries, whether they can be immediately diagnosed or take time to manifest themselves through thinking and memory problems, mood issues and other symptoms
- Spinal cord injuries, including those that result in paraplegia, quadriplegia or other forms of paralysis
- Other disabling back and neck injuries suffered in car accidents, serious falls and under other circumstances — including those sometimes described as whiplash or “acceleration/deceleration” injuries
- Burns, amputation injuries and other injuries that limit limb use or sensory perception and may cause permanent scarring or disfigurement
- Multiple fractures, major lacerations and other injuries associated with motorcycle accidents, rundowns of pedestrians and bicyclists, and other catastrophic events